Source: Global Warming?
Category Archives: Other
All his early days’ songs, previous to his albums on Island records and the Chris Backwell era.. 57 original versions with different flavor,powerful arrangements, nice horns embellishments, d…
On today, December 21, 2016 I was set up for both assault and to have almost all of my personal property taken upon threats to do so by several staff at this Clements Unit. I was assaulted while ha…
Most people have NO concept as to just how feeply ingrained this indoctrination is within American Society. If you do not stand against these people will, in hte end, lose their way. A large percemtage of Anericans have, already, become sheeple. Unless it stops we will live in a society wherein it will become unlikely that many willresists as they are led to the provervbial slaughter. Whether that slaughter will lead to some sort of recolution or cause the sheep to cluster together waiting for their own turn youn he butcher’s table will remaun to be seen!
Separating School & State: How To Liberate American Families
by Sheldon Richman
How to Read a Book
by Mortimer J. Adler,
Charles Van Doren
Dumbing Us Down: The Hidden Curriculum of Compulsory Schooling
After the defeat of the Prussians (Germans) by Napoleon at the battle of Jena in 1806, it was decided that the reason why the battle was lost was that the Prussian soldiers were thinking for themselves on the battlefield instead of following orders.
The Prussian philosopher Johann Gottlieb Fichte (1762-1814), described by many as a philosopher and a transcendental idealist, wrote “Addresses to the German Nation” between 1807 and 1808, which promoted the state as a necessary instrument of social and moral progress. He taught at the University of Berlin from…
View original post 2,282 more words
And so…the injustice continues!
From MOVE 9 Parole:
For close to one year now we have been focused on exposing the Pennsylvania Parole Board’s illegal and unjust parole denials of The Move 9. We have exposed the police and their role in the influence of the parole denials and have also exposed the role of Both Randy Feathers and Lloyd White two former police officers who now sit on The Pennsylvania Parole Board and over the parole hearings of The Move 9.
The one aspect that has yet to be exposed until now is that is the role of The Philadelphia District Attorney Seth Williams. Since taking office in 2010 Seth Williams for a period of four years 2010-2014 has given negative parole recommendations to The Pa Parole Board regarding parole for The Move 9. Seth Williams in fact stated that this would be a blatant disregard for The law if…
View original post 392 more words
This video on sex trafficking has won 24 or more awards including best director and best music. It came out a couple of years ago. This is a trailer.
Slavery is still alive and well in our contemporary society.
- Governments estimate there are 27 million slaves being held worldwide—more than at any point in human history. (U.S. State Department, March 2012)
- Sexual exploitation makes up 79% of identified forms of human trafficking, including prostitution, forced stripping, massage services, and pornography. (United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking, 2009)
- 88% of these victims are women and children. (UN Office on Drugs and Crime, 2009)
- After drug trafficking, trafficking in humans ties with the illegal arms industry as the second largest criminal industry in the world today. It is the fastest growing. (U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 2011)
- Most sex trafficking is regional or national and is perpetrated by traffickers who are the same nationality as their victims. (United Nations, Global Report on Trafficking in Persons, 2009)
- As many as 2 million children are subjected to prostitution in the global commercial sex trade. (U.S. State Department, Trafficking in Persons Report, 2011)
- At least 15,000 people are trafficking into the United States annually. (U.S. State Department, Trafficking in Persons Report, 2010)
- Approximately 600,000 to 800,000 victims annually are trafficked across international borders worldwide. (U.S. State Department, Trafficking in Persons Report, 2011)
- Estimates suggest as many as 300,000 children annually are at risk of commercial sexual exploitation. (Richard Estes and Neil Weiner for University of Pennsylvania, 2001)
- The average age of entry into prostitution in the United States is 13- to 14-years-old. (Sara Ann Friedman for ECPAT–USA, “Who Is There to Help Us?,” 2005)
- Nationwide there are fewer than thirty safe homes for victims of sex trafficking to receive treatment and services. This severe shortage regularly causes their inappropriate placement in juvenile detention facilities. (Streetlight Tuscon, 2012)
- What motivates the major players in sex trafficking and prostitution? (theflashlightprojectblog.wordpress.com)
- Joe Surkiewicz: New program removes stigma for sex trafficking victims (thedailyrecord.com)
- HUMAN TRAFFICKING: Survivor Speaks Out (whotv.com)
- 16 girls rescued from Nigeria ‘baby factory’ (worldbulletin.net)
- We Can Never say We Didn’t Know! (terrenceandcourtney.wordpress.com)
- Japan, a problematic country regarding sex trafficking – Activists (tokyotimes.com)
- New legislative strategy is tougher on human trafficking and more supportive of victims (lawprofessors.typepad.com)
- As Former Prostitute Speaks Out, Lawmakers Target Human Trafficking (swampland.time.com)
- Nearly 50 attorneys general ask for funding to fight human trafficking (fox6now.com)
- Labor and sex traffickers practice modern slavery in Colorado (denverpost.com)
I will continue to post these types of articles until true justice for the men and women being oppressed by the judicial system is given. Which in many cases would mean immediate release from prison with compensation for their pain and suffering. For those who were wrongly convicted even more so! (E)
Ronnie Dewberry is 54 years old. For more than half of his life he has spent 23 hours of every day in an 8-by-10-foot cell, furnished with a concrete bed, stool, and desk that protrude from the concrete walls. There is no window or any source of natural light at all; the perforations on the door allow Dewberry to peer out into a concrete hallway. Dewberry does not speak to or see anyone, save for the three brief moments each day when a guard delivers his meals through a slot in the door.
But his cell is not a quiet place; at night, guards noisily stamp prison mail, rattle their keys and chains, and periodically and purposely wake Dewberry.
A few days…
View original post 2,563 more words
So…once more we come to Guy Fawkes day. The day celebrated and, of late, remembered as a result of the 2005 movie ” V For Vendetta“. My question to you is this. Can any of you think of a reason to protest anything your government is doing currently?
Obviously I am not advocating any form of violence against individuals or even infrastructure as that path becomes self-defeating rather quickly. What I am saying is this. Find a way to voice your anger. Write on your blog. Add something to your Facebook page. Hell-send a letter to the editor of your local newspaper but do something.
The Governments of the world are in direct opposition now to the interests of the people who live on this planet. It is time we stood up, for those who have not been doing so, and let them know we know!!! The truth of the matter is that they are a bunch of rats that live in the dark and only attack when they can gang up on those who have become separated from the crowd. The young, the poor, the aged, the disabled.
When the rest of us choose to become protective of those who cannot protect themselves and say NO MORE, things will begin to change. One example where people can stand up is in Colorado where this tax on cannabis will put the use of pot back into government control and will push the people who truly need it, or just want to use it for their own pleasure to a place where it is financially beyond their reach. A new black market will then start up and the drug war will continue.
Whatever the cause you choose, choose something today to speak out against. The Wars in…well where aren’t we fighting wars now? Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria, Iraq, several African nations and soon Iran. How about the NSA, CIA, TSA, DHS ect. ect. Or Fracking for gas or Fuckishima (It was deliberate). Or the fact that our President is quoted in a new book as saying he is “good at killing”.
Anyway, I am sure that everyone can come up with at least one thing that really bothers them about the US Government or whatever government claims to rule over them. Speak out. Be An Anarchist for a day!
Anarchism is a set of political philosophies that hold the state to be undesirable, unnecessary, or harmful
“To the degree that we take away play, we deprive children of the ability to practise adulthood, and we create people who will go through life with a sense of dependence and victimisation, a sense that there is some authority out there who is supposed to tell them what to do and solve their problems. That is not a healthy way to live.”—psychologist Peter Gray
These days, it is far too easy to rattle off the outrageous examples of zero tolerance policy run amok in our nation’s schools. A 14-year-old student arrested for texting in class. Three middle school aged boys in Florida thrown to the ground by police officers wielding rifles, who then arrested them for goofing off on the roof of the school. A 9-year-old boy suspended for allegedly pointing a toy at a classmate and saying “bang, bang.” Two 6-year-old students in Maryland…
View original post 1,558 more words
We have close friends with a little girl who has Spina Bifida. For her and all the other kids out there. [E]
Thanks to Moorbey’z Blog for this video :
In Memphis’s Forrest Park, there’s a statue of Nathan Bedford Forrest, one of the most infamous and powerful racists in American history. Lately it’s been at the center of the city’s often shaky race relations. Watch as the KKK, the Memphis City Council, and the local gang members fight for what they each believe is right
This is a few years old but the history is important so it needs to be watched to understand the roots of what got us to where we are today. (E)`
Revolutionary Daily Thought