- Is solitary confinement effective? (voicerussia.com)
- Viewpoints: Indefinite solitary confinement violates human rights (sacbee.com)
- 16 Years in Solitary Confinement Is Like a “Living Tomb” (moorbey.wordpress.com)
- How Minor Infractions Land New York’s Mentally Ill Inmates In Solitary Confinement (thinkprogress.org)
- The Horrible Psychology of Solitary Confinement (southweb.org)
- Torture by Design: Saying No to the Architecture of Solitary Confinement (indybay.org)
- California Hunger Strikers Keep Fighting (dissidentvoice.org)
- Why the US holds so many prisoners in solitary confinement (tv.msnbc.com)
- Huge majority of CA solitary confinement inmates held on flimsy grounds (voicerussia.com)
- What it’s like to spend 8 years in solitary confinement (tv.msnbc.com)
I hope this letter finds you doing well. This is just a small note to let you know I’m still alive. But on Friday morning at around 12:30 a.m., they found me on the floor unresponsive and a little blue-ish purple.
From what the guys here say, the guards opened the door, I fell out and they jumped on me with a shield, cuffed me and took me out. Then dropped me at the first tier cause their hands slipped, from what they told me. What happened? Well, I remember waking up with a start, shivering, my heart racing and like someone was squeezing my back and that’s it.
The nurses said kidney failure – that I…
View original post 308 more words