“This is yet another poll that clearly proves how competitive Ron Paul is against the sitting President,” said Ron Paul 2012 National Campaign Chairman Jesse Benton. “Dr. Paul is making strides, affirming that the American people are looking for conviction instead of the typical status quo rhetoric being offered by establishment candidates.”
These results come just a few weeks after a Reuters/Ipsos survey showed Ron Paul polling within striking distance of President Obama among registered voters. Furthermore, a late August Rasmussen poll showed him within 1 percent of President Obama in a head-to-head matchup.
Another recent Gallup survey, conducted August 17-18, shows Paul only 2 percentage points behind Obama in a general election match-up. In a similar head-to-head survey from last year done by Rasmussen, Dr. Paul drew a statistical dead heat with the President. And earlier this year in a survey by CNN, he did the best out of the other Republicans put up against Obama in a head-to-head poll.
- Ron Paul is Half a Step from First Place (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Ron Paul Beats Obama Latest Poll !!! (2012patriot.wordpress.com)
- Harris Poll: Ron Paul Would Beat Obama 51-49 (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Campaign Press Release: Ron Paul Most Competitive Against Obama in Latest Poll (catholicconservatives.wordpress.com)
- Ralph Nader Hearts Ron Paul, Hails Potential Left-Libertarian Alliance (reason.com)
- Lies the Mainstream Media told me about Ron Paul (moanti.wordpress.com)
- GOP Front Runner Ron Paul Wins Florida Fox Poll: Out Of 80,369 Votes, Ron Paul Won 30% ~ More Than Tripling Herman Cain At 9% (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Restore America “Ron Paul” (newsworldwide.wordpress.com)