Visitor provides update on Bradley Manning‘s condition
By Courage to Resist. February 6, 2011
After being detained and questioned the previous weekend, Bradley Manning Support Network member David House was allowed to visit accused WikiLeaks whistle-blower Bradley Manning at the Quantico, Virginia Marine Corps brig on both January 29th and 30th. David has been visiting Bradley regularly over the last few months. Below (select “Read more…”) David talks about last weekend’s visits on MSNBC.
Thank you to everyone who called, or attempted to call, the White House switchboard on behalf of Bradley last Thursday, February 3. While there were thousands of calls regarding Egypt that day as well, switchboard operators shared that Egypt and Bradley were the “issues of the day” being recorded and noted.
- Rep. Kucinich Requests A Visit With Bradley Manning (crooksandliars.com)
- CNN: Military Investigating Why Brig Commander Put Bradley Manning on Suicide Watch (emptywheel.firedoglake.com)
- Jane on MSNBC: Bradley Manning’s Abuse Will Only Stop When People Ask Questions (fdlaction.firedoglake.com)
- Is Rep. Dennis Kucinich The Only One Who Wants To Know WTF Is Going On With Bradley Manning? (queerty.com)
- Marines Boot Commander Ordering Abuse of Bradley Manning (fdlaction.firedoglake.com)
- Government Admits Brig Commander Improperly Put Bradley Manning on Suicide Watch (emptywheel.firedoglake.com)